Prescription DeliveryWe are here to help!
Prescription Delivery Process
Are you, or is someone you care about cocooning or self-isolating and requires prescription medicines?
We are here to help!
Dear customer, we are in unprecedented times due to COVID-19 with nationwide movement restrictions and the need for many of us to cocoon or self-isolate. We at PharmacyStore recognise the challenges our customers face when obtaining their prescription medication and have implemented a nationwide delivery service to assist during current COVID-19 containment measures.
Simple steps to process your prescription medication delivery
- Fill in the contact form.
- We will then call you to arrange posting or electronic transfer of your prescription to us by your G.P.
(Our Healthmail address is email@example.com)
- Finally, we will:
a. Process your prescription
b. Call you to discuss your medication
c. Process payment
d. Pack & ship your medication
e. Email you a courier tracking number with an estimated time of arrival.
- Delivery is typically one to two working days from receipt of the prescription.
- Customer receipt will be provided with all deliveries.
- All medication is prepared for safe transportation in discreet packaging.
Refill or Reorder
- Your prescription will be automatically retained so you can simply reorder your repeat medication without the need for mailing or electronic transfer of your prescription.
Other products online
- We offer a large range of other Over the Counter Remedies, Vitamins, First aid and Beauty should you require them. Simply place your order online at www.pharmacystore.ie and we will include them with your prescription items.
Click & Collect service in our stores remains unchanged
To use this service, all you have to do is leave your repeat prescription on file with us. Then simply complete the form on this page and tell us what medicines you require, when you would like to pick them up and from which pharmacy and we will have your prescription medicines ready and waiting for you when you arrive.
Daarwood Pharmacy, Newcastlewest, Co.Limerick
Southside Pharmacy, Roxboro, Limerick
Ballycasey Pharmacy, Shannon, Co.Clare
Terms & Conditions for free prescription delivery:
- Pharmacystore.ie must have a prescription prior to dispatching your medicines.
- Pharmacystore.ie can receive prescriptions by post or via Healthmail from your Doctor/Hospital.
- The medicine Pharmacystore.ie dispense may not be the brand you are familiar with but we will discuss the medicines we are supplying to you when we telephone you prior to dispatching your order.
- You should contact pharmacystore.ie on 1890200044 should any issues or queries with your medicines arise.
- We aim to deliver your medicines within two working days but if for unforeseen circumstances arise such as one or more of your medicines being out of stock your delivery may be delayed. If the delay is likely to be more than a few days we will contact you to inform you of the delay. If necessary we will contact your Doctor to authorise an alternative medicine if supply is delayed for an extended period.
- We will combine orders to one monthly delivery rather than have multiple deliveries per month.
- The medicines will be placed in a sealed bag labelled with the patient name and address and this bag will be placed in an outer box for shipping.
- We will indicate to the delivery person that you may be cocooning or self-isolating and therefore the delivery person will leave the parcel on your doorstep, ring your doorbell and step 2 metres back to allow you to safely receive your medicines.
- On delivery, if there is no answer and the delivery person is unable to make contact by phone, the medicine must be picked up and returned to the pharmacy and there may be a charge for another delivery.