• 323 Dark Chocolate. • Conditioning Colour – No Ammonia. • Visible Shimmering Tones. • Lasts up to 28 shampoos. • Shimmering colour- rich glossy shine. • Harmonious grey coverage. • Gentle and caring: satin soft- voluptuous hair. • With aloe vera – green tea. At last a conditioning colour – without ammonia- with visible shimmering tones- harmonious grey coverage. Innovation: the L’Oréal Laboratories create a new generation of no-ammonia colourants. Rich- glossy colour with visible shimmering tones. – The no-ammonia crème formula gives harmonious grey coverage. Your hair has all the richness of truly natural colour- full of visible shimmering tones. It’s as if your colour comes alive. – Glossy and natural looking colour. Colour lasts up to 28 shampoos. Gentle- cares for your hair. – During colouring- the patented conditioning complex helps protect the hair fibre- inside and out- for voluptuous hair: exceptional softness- glossy shine. – After colouring- the Nutri-Shine conditioner with Aloe Vera and Green Tea enhances the shine of your colour until the next time you colour. An easy and pleasurable application. – Non-drip crème formula. – The delicate fragrance makes colouring a luxurious treat. – The squeezy applicator tube is designed to fit snugly in the hand for a controlled application: easy and clean- even for beginners. NON PERMANENT- LASTS UP TO 28 SHAMPOOS. FOR ALL TYPES OF HAIR – Suitable for use on natural- coloured or highlighted hair. DEVELOPMENT TIME – 20 minutes. GREY COVERAGE* – Covers hair with up to 50- grey. TEXTURE – Non-drip crème. COLOUR RESULT GUIDE. – Result will vary depending on your natural colour. – Amber is recommended for dark blonde to brown hair. Hair is illuminated with shimmering amber tones- rich and glossy. This pack contains: – 1 tube of crème colourant (48 ml e). – 1 tube of developer crème (72 ml e). – 1 precision tip applicator. – 1 bottle of Nutri-Shine conditioner (40 ml e). – 1 pair of professional quality gloves. – 1 instruction leaflet.
BE COLOUR SAFE TEST 48 HRS BEFORE USE.
IMPORTANT- FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
SKIN ALLERGY TEST MUST BE DONE 48 HOURS BEFORE USE.
HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
– Read and follow the instruction leaflet.
– This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
– Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
– Do not colour your hair if-
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
YOU MUST DO A SKIN ALLERGY TEST WITHOUT FAIL 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT (read and follow the instruction leaflet).
REMEMBER TO BUY THIS PRODUCT IN ADVANCE IN ORDER TO DO THE SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE USE.
– The Liquid-to-Mousse Developer contains hydrogen peroxide.
– The Liquid-to-Mousse Colourant contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamines), resorcinol and ammonia.
– Avoid contact of the product with eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
– Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly if product comes into contact with them.
– Wear the gloves supplied in the box.
– Rinse hair well after application.
– Wait at least 2 weeks after using a relaxer, a perm, or a straightening process on the hair.
– Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive hair colourant.
– Do not apply the mousse directly onto the hair- pump it into the palm of the gloved hand and lather it into the hair using your hands.
– Don’t point the bottle towards the face.
– Ensure that the product is in the form of a mousse before spreading it throughout the hair. If the product comes out as a liquid, don’t apply to the hair as it could run into your eyes.
– It is essential to create a rich foam on the hair to avoid any risk of running.
– After application, and during the development time, if you feel the product is going to run, massage the hair again to lather up the product.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET. Keep out of reach of children