Deep Heat Rub is a non-greasy topical analgesic cream. The penetrating warmth of deep heat helps stimulate circulation- relax stiffness and reoxygenate tense- painful tissues. Its counterirritant action makes it effective in the treatment of rheumatic pain, backache, fibrositis, lumbago and sciatica. It can also be used in the treatment of bruises, sprains and chilclains.
Recommended usage of Deep Heat Rub-
Adults and children over 5 years of age should gently massage deep heat into the affected area until the cream is rubbed in.
Apply a thin layer 2-3 times a day and wash hands immediately after use.
Can also be applied before or after exercise.
Deep Heat Rub contains-
Menthol, eucalyptus oil, menthyl salicylate, turpentine oil, stearic acid, sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, lanolin, liquid paraffin, water.
Caution when using Deep Heat Rub-
• Please read the enclosed leaflet for warnings and precautions for use.
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or painkillers such as asprin, ibuprofen and other NSAID’s.
• Not to be used by children under 5 years of age.
• Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breast feeding, asthmatic or any other prescribed medicines.
• Keep out of reach of children.
You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use