Easolief Duo 500 mg/150 mg film-coated tablets contain paracetamol and ibuprofen.
Paracetamol works to stop the pain messages from getting through to the brain.
Ibuprofen belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (or NSAIDs). It
relieves pain and reduces inflammation (swelling, redness or soreness).
Easolief Duo 500 mg/150 mg film-coated tablets are used for short-term symptomatic treatment of mild to
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about this medicine.
You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 3 days.
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
– Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
– Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
– If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4.
– You should not take this product for longer than 3 days.
– You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 3 days.