NANNY Care Growing-Up Milk for 1-3 years olds is specially formulated to enhance the natural goodness of goat milk to better meet the nutritional needs of growing toddlers and young children.
Iron is essential for optimal growth, brain development, and vitality. NANNY Care Growing-Up Milk provides iron, plus vitamin C to promote iron absorption, that ordinary milk cannot provide.
Why use goat milk?
- Contains high-quality, easily digestible proteins
- Unique protein profile resulting in smaller, softer curds for easy digestion.
- Has a casein profile which is closer to human milk
- Has high levels of medium-chain fatty acids and nucleotides
NANNY Care Growing-Up Milk Growing-Up Milk Benefits:
- Enriched with essential minerals and vitamins
- Lower in sodium and saturated fat than ordinary whole milk
- Natural milk calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and teeth
- Milk from dairy goats fed on lush, green New Zealand grass
- No added whey proteins
Pasteurised goat milk solids (62%), lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (sunflower and rapeseed), minerals, vitamins, acidity regulator (citric acid), choline chloride, taurine, L-carnitine.
Vitamins: Asorbic acid, dl-a-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, calcium d-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, phytonadione, thiamin hydrochloride, pryidoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin.
Minerals: Calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.