Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures. Calcium a contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Magnesium also helps support the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function and a reduction in tiredness & fatigue.
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones as well as the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails.
Just 2 tablets a day will provide the RDA of all these important nutrients.
Categories Minerals, Bone Health, Vegan , Minerals and Bone Health
Status Large Hard Oblong Tablet
Form & Pack Size 22.5mg length & 9mm width oblong tablet Pack Size: 90
Dosage Instructions Take 2 tablets per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Age Restriction Suitable for all ages but it is advised to reduce dosage according to age and weight.
Packaging 175ml green PET bottle
EFSA approved claims • Calcium and Magnesium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones
• Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
• Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc have a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
• Calcium and Magnesium are needed for the maintenance of normal teeth
• Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal muscle function
• Calcium contributes to normal:
◦ blood clotting ◦ energy-yielding metabolism ◦ neurotransmission ◦ function of digestive enzymes
• Magnesium contributes to:
◦ a reduction of tiredness and fatigue ◦ electrolyte balance ◦ normal energy-yielding metabolism ◦ normal functioning of the nervous system ◦ normal protein synthesis
• Zinc contributes to normal:
◦ DNA synthesis ◦ acid-base metabolism ◦ carbohydrate metabolism ◦ macronutrient metabolism ◦ protein synthesis
• Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal:
◦ hair ◦ nails ◦ skin
•Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress