JointCare is intended for joint support, catilage and bones and contains a combined substance of Glucosamine and Chondroitin. People with damage to joints through osteo, rheumatoid arthritis or family history of genetic susceptibility to arthritis may benefit from Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
Glucosamine stimulates the formulation of normal joint cartilage and provides an anti-inflammartory effect. It is produced within the body, but levels reduce with increasing age. Regular use of glucosamine, particularly in the ageing population, is a safe and effective method for maintaining healthy, well-functioning joints.
Chondroitin, another natural constituent of cartilage, bone, and other connective tissues, helps to keep joints lubricated. It helps maintain the viscosity of the natural lubricants of the joints as well as stimulating cartilage repair mechanisms. Furthermore, it inhibits enzymes that break down cartilage.JointCare uses Chondroitin obtained from shark fin and therefore contains no bovine material.
Why JointCare Pharma Nord?
• Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
• Combination supplement containing glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and vitamin C for the maintenance of healthy joints.
• Supplements are best source of additional glucosamine, as there are no food sources of this nutrient.
• Supports cartilage and bones.
• A joint supplement that has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Recommended daily intake
2 tablets per day, preferably with food and water. In case of doubts consult your physician or pharmacist.