Tasectan Diarrhoea is specifically formulated to control and reduce the symptoms associated with diarrhoea resulting from various causes. Tasectan is available in capsules for adults and sachets for infants and children. Tasectan gets to the source of the problem and restores the physiological functions of the gut wall. It is usually effective within 12 hours. Tasectan is a complementary treatment to rehydration. Adequate liquid intake and a light diet is recommended in the treatment of diarrhoea.
Tasectan® has 3 actions, it;
- PROTECTS Forms a film which protects the intestinal wall
- NEUTRALISES By avoiding contact with the harmful substances
- ELIMINATES Promotes their elimination in the faeces
Instructions for use
1. Swallow the capsule with water
1. Disperse the contents of one sachet in a glass of water. It can also be added to milk, water or fruit juice.
Adults: 1-2 capsules every 4-6 hours until the symptoms disappear.
Children under 2 years: Consultation of a doctor or pharmacist is recommended prior to use. On advice, 1 sachet every 6 hours until symptoms disappear
Children under 3 years: 1 sachet every 6 hours until the symptoms disappear
Children aged 3 to 14 years: 1 or 2 sachets every 6 hours until the symptoms disappear
Children aged 14 to 18 years: 2 sachets every 6 hours until the symptoms disappear
It is not recommended to use Tasectan® when pregnant or breastfeeding.